Your web site...

Would you like to improve your website's "find-ability" in
the Search Engines?

During the past two years, my company has been placing
hundreds of webpages into the Top Ten -- the front page --
of the major search engines... and for a small fee, I
will show you how we do it... and I'll share with you our
ongoing research -- every month!

My name is Stephen Mahaney. I am the president of Planet
Ocean Communications. My web marketing company has literally
"written the book" on how to position your website on the
front page -- the Top Ten -- of each of the major search
engines... guaranteed!

Our 65 page manual identifies every trick & technique that
is being used on the Internet to gain an almost "unfair"
advantage in landing websites at the top of the search
engine lists -- right where you need to be so that potential
customers who are seeking your services or products can find
you.

Our monthly Newsletter keeps you abreast of the latest
techniques and frequent changes that take place in the
dynamic world of "search engine" science.

However, understanding the process does not require a degree
in "rocket" science -- nor do you need to be "technically
oriented". Whether your website is a "do-it-yourself"
project or you are paying someone to maintain your site, you
(or your webmaster) need to know the tricks in this book in
order to compete with the professionals who are dominating
the front pages of the various search categories.

To learn more about how you can obtain this essential
information and receive a free subscription to our
Newsletter -- SEARCH ENGINE SECRETS UPDATE, go to....

  http://www.searchengine-help.com/se-lists/

You'll be glad you did.

Sincerely,
Stephen Mahaney - President
Planet Ocean Communications

Note: We have contacted you based on information that we
gathered while visiting your website - If you would prefer
not to receive mail from us in the future, simply reply with
the word "remove" in the subject line and you will be
automatically excluded from future correspondence. Thanks

Thought for the day...
"The only thing a man can take
beyond this lifetime is his ethics"