Re: Success in the compilation of the EGCS-19980531 for i386-pc-mingw32

> From: "Antonio M. O. Neto" <anmendes@cruzeironet.com.br>
> To: <egcs@cygnus.com>
> Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:39:42 -0300

> I corrected the mistake found in the directory texinfo and this now
> is being compiled perfectly, but I don't know as creating the files
> DIFF to send them until oh (I accept clues and suggestions of as to
> do this)

I'm not sure I understand the question exactly...

You need to run the command diff -r -p -c originalsrcdirectory
modifiedsourcedirectory to obtain a diff to submit back to the authors
for consideration for the main source base.  diff can be found in b19.
texinfo changes should be submitted back to the texinfo authors (from
texinfo/INTRODUCTION) at bug-texinfo@gnu.org.  You can submit them
here first, if you would like us to review them for you first.