Re: Success in the compilation of the EGCS-19980531 for i386-pc-mingw32

  In message <001a01bd9350$084a5d80$946df6c8@default>you write:
  > Hello,
  >
  > After some attempts, I had success in the compilation of the
  > EGCS-19980531 for i386-pc-mingw32, for this used the compiler
  > EGCS-1.02 supplied by Mumit Khan in yours home-page.
Great!

  > I corrected the mistake found in the directory texinfo and this now is being
  > compiled perfectly, but I don't know as creating the files DIFF to send them
  > until oh (I accept clues and suggestions of as to do this)
If you have a working diff program (I don't know if diff is included
in cygwin). use

diff -c3p <oldfile> <newfile>

or

diff -u <oldfile> <newfile>

  > It remained me some doubts after this:
  > 1. Do I have to copy the header files and libraries (not created) of the
  > EGCS-1.02 for EGCS that be just compiled without this swallows me problems
  > or should I catch them of another place?
I do not think so.

  > 2. Where I get some explanation on the files of EGCS, because I am trying to
  > solve the problem of the stdcall not to be accepted in classes and it is
  > difficult to seek in this immensity of code source.
The gcc manual is the best reference, but it is by no means complete.

If you have emacs installed on your system, you can look at the
"info" files.

jeff