test results web page

Sorry for the delay...I've put up an initial stab at a web page for
collecting and displaying "make check" results.  You can use Netscape
Navigator's file-upload facility to submit results from the page, and
I have a mail-reading script that can (sometimes) make sense of the
reports people send to this list.  If/when this proves to be useful,
I'll subscribe an alias for the script to the list.

The data are stored in a PostgreSQL database running on a Sun; right
now, you can only retrieve records by configuration target, but I'm
open to suggestions about other useful queries.  I store the target,
config flags, BOOT_CFLAGS, and reporter, and the summary data from the
reports.  The list of tests that failed is also parsed out, but I
haven't figured out how to store it in the database cleanly
(i.e. without risk of storing a partial report if something goes wrong
in the DB ops).

The web page is at http://sweet.webvision.com:9999.  Let me know
what you think, or if you'd like copies of the HTML and scripts to
hack on.

regards,
d.