Success in the compilation of the EGCS-19980531 for i386-pc-mingw32

Hello,

After some attempts, I had success in the compilation of the EGCS-19980531
for
i386-pc-mingw32, for this used the compiler EGCS-1.02 supplied by Mumit Khan
in
yours home-page. I also used several programs of the CYGWIN32B19 (bash, sh,
hostname etc),
I placed the two directories bin (of each one) in the path.

I corrected the mistake found in the directory texinfo and this now is being
compiled perfectly, but I don't know as creating the files DIFF to send them
until oh (I accept clues and suggestions of as to do this)

I created a called " directory /objdir ", I entered in him and I executed
the command

sh
/egcs-19980531/configure--prefix=/egcs-mingw32--target=i386-pc-mingw32--host
=i386-pc-mingw32

The computer exhibits a message during the creation of the files " Command
or name of disable " file, but for the that I could verify, that is a test
that he does with the program MAKE and it didn't affect in anything the
operation.

After servant the necessary files, I entered in the files " makefile ".  and
it substitutes all the occurrences of " /usr/local " for " /mingw32 " (my
egcs-1.02 are in this directory).

I created a small program called ln_s that works in way similar to the
command " ln -s ", only that creates a file that instead of containing a
symbolic link, it contains #include referring that file (a way that I found
of solving the problem was, since the EGCS-1.02 non receonheceu the symbolic
link) and I changed all the "ln -s" occurrences of the file "
/objdir/gcc/makefile ". for " ln_s ". I also altered the file "
/objdir/texinfo/intl/libintl.h ", changing the symbolic link and finally
(same) I executed in the directory " /objdir " the command " make--unix ".

Whole the components were created with success and later I executed the
command " make install ", everything was installed without problem.

It remained me some doubts after this:
1. Do I have to copy the header files and libraries (not created) of the
EGCS-1.02 for EGCS that be just compiled without this swallows me problems
or should I catch them of another place?
2. Where I get some explanation on the files of EGCS, because I am trying to
solve the problem of the stdcall not to be accepted in classes and it is
difficult to seek in this immensity of code source.

He/she would like to thank to Mumit Khan and Mike Stump for the supplied
clues (I didn't imagine that answered me so fast).

I leave my e-mail for contact and I dispose me insofar as possible (since I
know as) to help to who to need.

Regards
Antonio Mendes of Oliveira Neto-Brazil e-mail:anmendes@cruzeironet.com.br