Re: Results for egcs-2.91.34 19980605 (gcc2 ss-980502 experimental) testsuite on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu

At 21:01 07.06.98 , Franz Sirl wrote:

>>Franz> Ok, so I will have to wait a bit for a solution. I would
appreciate if fixing
>>Franz> that won't take too long, cause it already hit me with a few
compiles (glibc the
>>Franz> most important one).
>>
>>	Okay, I think that I have this fixed.  Fixing the
>>restore_stack_block pattern pointed out that emit_stack_save() uses
>>VOIDmode as a magic flag, so I had to update the STACK_SAVEAREA_MODE macro
>>as well.  If you don't want to rebuild everything, you will need to delete
>>explow.o as the dependency on rs6000.h is not obvious.
>
>Yes, this fixes it, THANKS! (I didn't expect it _that_ fast :-) Currently a
>full check is running, I'll send you the results.

The full check is OK. 921017-1.c is gone and no other regressions showed up.

>While staring at last check results, I noticed another potential regression.
>It's execute/980526-1.c with "-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer
-finline-functions", but
>I'm not really sure about it and it didn't cause me any problems yet. I
>overlooked it, cause it looks so similar to the usual failing test
980526-2.c.

Forget about this one, it's not caused by your patches, was already there
with 2.91.33.

Franz.