Very Private Invitation

                    United World Friends
                    Invitation  # 201029

Dear World Friend:

I am sure that by now you have tried all the "Get-Rich-Quick"
schemes out there,  and are ready and willing to turn your attention
to something that really works.  Most people are.  Read on to unlock
this Secret Door to your future.

Would you like to quietly make extra money every month, year after
year, and all of it be  tax free? I knew you would.  Now you can
with the help of our World-Wide private network of friends helping
friends.  I would like to invite you to join a very special group of
people and make the kind of money you are seeking.

We have a private program based in the USA that extends around the
entire world.  Most of us are middle-aged or older, conservative and
family oriented. We all made the commitment to do whatever we have
to do -- as long as it is ethical, honest and legal -- to make
tremendous income together in the years ahead.  We have all `been
there and done that' very much like you.

We can all make money quietly and privately in comfort.  You will
not get rich overnight.  If you want to get rich quick, this is not
for you.  By keeping it among private members, we can all profit
handsomely in the coming months and years without drawing
unnecessary attention to ourselves or our confidential strategies.
I will show you how we use our unique, controlled, and honest
program to put you in whatever income bracket you choose.

All I want you to do is send $3.00 (to cover printing and postage)
and I will send you all of our detailed information on how the club
works and how everyone helps everyone. There is a one-time $10.00
set-up fee to become a member.  Do not send the $10.00 now.  If you
like what you see after you review the information, then you can
send in your $10.00 membership fee.  We know you will like what you
see.

Our program will not interfere with any other programs in which you
are participating.  I will show you just how easy and powerful this
program really is.  Your tax-free cash gifts will come to you in
increments of $10.00, not one or two dollars like some of the other
programs out there.  The money you can make is extraordinary, and we
do most of the work.  Our powerful Pentium servers and software keep
track of everything for you..

You owe it to yourself to take a look and then decide if you would
like to receive the kind of money that most people can only dream
about.  You will spend more than $3.00 on snacks today.  Your future
is worth more than a snack.

No one will call you. No one will come see you. There is no
pressure. You do not have to talk to anyone. You decide if you want
to be part of our private network on your own after you review the
information package. This is a private club with the privacy of each
and every member protected.   Quiet, confidential and comfortable.

Mail this ENTIRE LETTER along with $3.00 inside US - $4.00 outside US
            (CASH only USD) for printing and postage to:

     UWF-Info * POBox 802-dd * CLEMMONS NC * 27012-0802 * USA

                                                             #201029