Re: More bug in reload_reg_free_for_value_p in reload1.c

  In message <199806021955.UAA16556@phal.cygnus.co.uk>you write:
  > Tue Jun  2 20:51:57 1998  J"orn Rennecke <amylaar@cygnus.co.uk>
  >
  > 	* reload1.c (reload_reg_free_for_value_p): New arguments out and
  > 	reloadnum.  Changed all callers.
It looks reasonable to me.  I would suggest minor tweaks to the comment
before relaod_reg_free_for_value_p:

/* Return 1 if the value in reload reg REGNO, as used by a reload
   needed for the part of the insn specified by OPNUM and TYPE,
   may be used to load VALUE into it.

   Other read-only reloads with the same value do not conflict
   unless OUT is non-zero and these other reloads have to life while
   output reloads live.

   RELOADNUM is the number of the reload we want to load this value for;
   a reload does not conflict with itself.

   The caller has to make sure that there is no conflict with the return
   register.  */

I think that's easier to read.

jeff