The new, improved fixincludes...

Hi all,

Bit by bit I finally have something testable installed under the egcs's CVS.
(For those that do not remember the email from 6-8 months ago, it is
a rewrite of the shell script into a flexible script/program combination
that runs in 1/3 the time or less.)
To use it, you need to understand the following:

1.  egcs/gcc/configure.in magically knows what special scripts are used
    on certain platforms.  Many platforms do not have any header files
    fixed, even if some need fixing.  If your platform is among these,
    you must hand edit this file and remove the "fixincludes=" assignment
    that overrides the default one early on in the script.

2.  You must use the "--with-fast-fixincludes" option on the top level
configure.

3.  You must be aware that the build will stop once the "fixincl" program
    and the "fixinc.sh" script have been installed into egcs/gcc.  This is
    done so you can sanity check the installation and time the stmp-fixinc
    step, if you so choose.  You may also resume the build by simply typing
"make".

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks.
    Bruce