Open the Door

   LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

$600 PER MILLION (5 MILLION OR MORE $500 PER MILLION)
$450 PER 1/2 MILLION
These prices are non-targeted.

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

Let our company do mailing for your product/service,
newsletter/report or client list.

Addresses are extracted 24 hours a day 7 days a week,
scanning the net for new addresses.  Estimated
150-200,000 addresses extracted daily.  They are fresh!
Over 55 million addresses on file.

No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn, no sexual
relative material and no foul language.  Each ad must
be no more than 50 characters wide by 50 lines deep.

***Targeted mailings:
$200 per 50,000 addresses or less extracted.
$125 per 25,000 addresses or less extracted.
We can extract by city, country, occupation,
organizations, associations, product, website, state,
megatags (keywords), etc.  If we can not search and
extract what you need, then nobody can.  No one can
target your mailing for less.

***AND NOW WE CAN EXTRACT BY CITY!

If interested in purchasing targeted addresses:
$10 per 1,000 up to 100,000 (min. 10,000)
$7.50 per 1,000 over 100,000 & up to 500,000
$5.00 per 1,000 over 500,000

***SPECIAL*** Targeted US ADDRESSES ONLY $750 per 1/2
million.  A savings of $1,250.  We have over 10 million
addresses, non AOL, and collecting more each day.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours, instead of days.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line
is busy or no answer, please keep trying, as bulk mailing
is growing fast.  We do want to work with you to advertise
your product.  Check out our prices and compare with
other bulk emailers, you will find we have the BESt prices
anywhere.  In fact, we do bulk mailings for many other
bulk emailers.

To have yourname@domain removed, call our processing
department.  Any negative responses will be dealt with
accordingly.