g++ FAQ update (finally)

I've just done a long-overdue g++ FAQ update.  It will be autoposted
tomorrow.  The document still has problems, but I've attempted to clean
it up a bit and bring it more up to date.

I just put it in
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/incoming/faq_980531.tgz

This a gzipped tar file with the .texi document and a Makefile to make
the HTML, .info and plain text versions.

Suggestions for improvements welcome.  You can ask me to add a new
question, but only if you also provide the answer. :-)

Can the responsible parties update the Cygnus web copy
(http://www.cygnus.com/misc/g++FAQ_toc.html) and the copy in
the egcs distribution?  (gcc/cp/g++FAQ.texi)?  Thanks.