Re: Can't build anything after installing libc-5_4_44

Thanx, actually I did get the new make to build with in the first place
so I thought that my problem was something else. Turns out that I put
the new make in my libc source directory for the temporary build
forgeting that "." is not in the path for root. I'd been using the old
make all along without realizing it. I appear to be back up and running.

	thanx much & later,

		Ben Scherrey