Contents of Wei Dai's Crypto23.Zip - Segmentation fault with verification process

Wei Dai has published an excellent set of cryptography routines, available
by following the links from www.eskimo.com/~weidai

Unfortunately, when compiling on an i586-gnulibc5 with egcs 1.0.1 or gcc
2.8.2, it the finished program insists on dumping core after the EC2N
validation suite.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help with this problem? Please?

I know I've posted this before, but I didn't give any helpful information.
Hope this helps...

Thanks in advance for any replies..
Richard Rose