Re: Changelog time format

	It's not so much different, it's just that nobody
	wants to stand up and decide.

I am certainly willing to stand up and make a decision.  However, I have not
done so because I don't think it is appropriate.  I still believe that the
egcs situation is rather different than say the glibc situation.

I also think it is a waste of my time to reformat/reject ChangeLog entries from
people who haven't installed emacs-20 yet, and hence can't generate the
proper kind of ChangeLog entry

If think if we just wait patiently, egcs will eventually go where we want it
to go.

	I've given up doing
	things like this and we (some other GNU maintainers) have written our
	own extensions to the existing GNU coding standard which are more
	detailed and more strict.

I hadn't realized that alternative GNU coding standards were available.
Where would I find this document?

Jim