Re: STRICT_ALIGNMENT is too strict for m68k

	Seems to me that there should be a separate macro for controling
	the alignment of members in structures, leaving STRICT_ALIGNMENT
	for indicating if unaligned accesses to memory will trap.

Actually, there is already a second macro in use by expmed.c/expr.c called
SLOW_UNALIGNED_ACCESS, which defaults to STRICT_ALIGNMENT.  He could perhaps
make m68k.h define this macro, and modify other places if necessary to
use SLOW_UNALIGNED_ACCESS instead of STRICT_ALIGNMENT.  That would avoid
the ABI issue without creating a new macro.

I am not certain whether this actually solve the original problem though,
as he may have been relying on other affects of STRICT_ALIGNMENT.

Jim