Re: egcs compilation and installation successful ...

> 	i am not certain whether you are still interested in this
> information, but i am responding to your request in
> egcs-1.0.2/INSTALL/FINALINSTALL:
>
>    If you don't mind, please send egcs@cygnus.com a short mail message
>    indicating that you successfully built and installed egcs. Include the
>    output from running srcdir/config.guess.
>
> i have just compiled and tested the egcs-1.0.2 release with pgcc-1.0.2
> patches applied on a pII (klamath) machine.

Sigh ... perhaps the pgcc patches should tell you to send mail to the pgcc
maintainers, since you didn't build egcs, you build egcs+pgcc patches.
Anyway the three failures you get are not in the original egcs-1.0.2,
which means that they are introduced by the pgcc patches.

I haven't checked all the g++ failures, but I think most of those are
"extra" as well.