Re: toplev.h, revision.next

This looks OK to me.

There is a spurious cp/parse.c change which we don't need, as all it does
is change the path to the bison.simple file.  The ChangeLog entry claims
that a toplev.h include was added to this file, but it isn't there, so
presumably the ChangeLog mention should disappear also.

	Please tell me the Makefile dependency lists are machine generated...

No, they aren't.  Kaveh has just been hand adding system.h to dependency
lists everytime he adds an include.  Ideally we should do the same thing
for toplev.h.  If you want a quick hack, you could add it to RTL_H and TREE_H,
but we are really trying to get away from that rtl/tree duplication.

We do need the Makefile.in dependencies added in, but that can be done with
a separate patch if that makes things easier.  Mybe I can just add them in
myself after you check in your patch if you don't have time.

Jim