REGISTER_PREFIX in egcs 1.0.2

The RTEMS source code uses the same trick as newlib to write portable
assembly language across object formats.  We try to use the macros
__REGISTER_PREFIX__ and __USER_LABEL_PREFIX__ which are sometimes provided
by gcc.  This works great on the m68k and a handful of other CPU families.
But it is not supported by all.

This would be easy to add to all the configurations if one had the right
knowledge. How would be the safest way to go about adding these to make
sure they are correct?

Thanks.

--joel
Joel Sherrill                    Director of Research & Development
   Support Available             (205) 722-9985