Help in compiling with debug info requested.

Hi,

I need to compile several files which include headers that have source
code in them.  The problem is that I don't want the code in the
headers to be entered when I step using the debugger.  I only want
to step through code in .cc files, not .hh files included from them.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Any replies via email directly to me would be greatly appreciated.
I am currently using egcs1.0.1

Many thanks for your kind assistance in this regard.

- &