Re: gen-params problem

sxthree@penfeld.tls.mms.fr (SXTHREE) writes:

> OK, then the only solution seems to be making some specific code
> for handling special OSes.

This is how it will be.  I have no solution at hand in the moment, though.
In theory, gen-params shouldn't run for embedded platforms.

> One strange thing is that I've successfully built egcs-1.02 release
> for a m68k-wrs-vxworks5 platform and I've got many problems with
> egcs-19980411 for powerpc-wrs-vxworks5.3.
> What are the major differences regarding _G_HAVE_PRINTF_FP ?

There are none.  This definition is meaningless for all these
platforms.  The only difference can be that the tools on m68k work
different than on ppc and so linking did not succeed on m68k.

-- Uli