Re: value computed is not used

>>>>> "oliva" == Alexandre Oliva <oliva@dcc.unicamp.br> writes:

oliva> Because the result of the expression `m_x1 != 0 && m_x1->eval()' is
oliva> not used at all.  Only the result of `m_x2...' is used to check
oliva> whether the loop must be repeated or not, the other two expressions
oliva> have their results discarded, so you get the warning.

Yep. some other people tell me that too. That's what I have totally
forgotten.  (expression is evaluated  but *not* *used*)

thanks telling me. This expression is not warned in old compilers. so
I was curious and I forgoted that the expression is evaluated as is
but value is trashed like void expr..

shigeya