Followup on libf2c.a and f2c.h

Looks like I'm wrong about libf2c.a not being installed if requested
by g77 0.5.22 and thereabouts; on my system, it was installed
properly.  Sorry to have thought otherwise; the placement of relevant
bits of code in gcc/f/Make-lang.in is a bit strange, and led to my
completely forgetting to notice the `install-f2c-*' targets.

However, for some reason, f2c.h is not installed in a public place,
e.g. /usr/local/include, as I'd expect.  I'm not sure why offhand,
as the commands look basically the same.

Also, while egcs 1.0.1 is just like g77, recent egcs snapshots seem
to install f2c.h *only* in the public place ($prefix/include,
apparently), not down in gcc-lib.

Back to libf2c.a, egcs 1.0.1 and g77 (the latter with a file named
`f2c-install-ok' present in the build directory) both seem to install
it in both the public place and gcc-lib.  Again, recent egcs snapshots
seem to install it only in the public place.

(And g77's uninstall target definitely has the wrong pathname for
f2c.h -- it "uninstalls" the one in the build directory, not the
one in the public place.)

I don't think any of the above clarifications (hah! :) change
the bases for my proposals.

BTW, though I think renaming `libf2c.a' to `libg2c.a' along with
making it purely a gcc-lib/-based file is a good idea, I don't
see a need to rename `f2c.h', assuming we also make it purely
gcc-lib/-based.  Subsequent installation of f2c can't affect
ongoing g77 builds either way.  But renaming `g2c.h' might make
things seem more consistent.  Opinions?

        tq vm, (burley)