Re: How EGCS with multi-threaded compliance?

Just a chance to clear up some confusion that I left behind.  I did not
mean to say initialization as in memory to zero, but initialization as
in class object contructors, is not guarenteed through out a library.
Only the translation unit is guarenteed.  This can get very tricky when
using templates and static space functions invoking static space
objects, etc.  This was all I meant to suggest, not that memory would
not be zero filled.  There is a big difference between memory
initialization and object initialization.

Sorry I was not more clear.

Later,
Dave

David Lucas                    |  mailto:dlucas@checkfree.com
Staff Software Engineer        |
Systems Software Development   |  My opinions are IMHO.
OFX Server Devl 08-126         |

CheckFree Corporation          |  Work#  614.825.3511
8275 High Street               |  Fax#   614.825.3104
Columbus, OH 43235             |  http://www.checkfree.com