Problems with egcs

I am using a library that is compiled with egcs  -O3 and -O2 options.

All my binarys dump.  If I compile the library and binaries without
optimizations
everything is ok.

I would like to help to find the problems in egcs.  But I cannot debug
because of time and
lack of knowledge about the library code and egcs.

If anyone is interested in looking at the code I am willing to help.

The library is ACE.
The platform is redhat 5.0 with libraries 2.0.7-6 egcs 1.02.  1.0.1 also
fails.

Again, if anyone has the time or is interested in finding the problems
in egcs I am happy to help.

Thanks

begin:          vcard
fn:             Edgar Villanueva