Re: egcs, more system.h cutover patches

 > From: Jeffrey A Law <law@hurl.cygnus.com>
 >   >
 >   > Sat Mar 28 21:27:02 1998  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
 >   >
 >   >         * Makefile.in (choose-temp.o, cppalloc.o, cpperror.o, cppexp.o,
 >   >  	cpphash.o, cpplib.o, cppmain.o, fix-header.o, gcov.o,
 >   >  	gen-protos.o, gengenrtl.o, halfpic.o, hash.o, scan-decls.o,
 >   >  	scan.o): Depend on system.h.
 >   >
 >   >         * choose-temp.c: Include system.h.  Add parameters to various
 >   >         function prototypes.
 >   >         * cppalloc.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * cpperror.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * cppexp.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * cpphash.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * cpplib.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * cppmain.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * fix-header.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * gcov.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * gen-protos.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * gengenrtl.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * halfpic.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * hash.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * scan-decls.c: Likewise.
 >   >         * scan.c: Likewise.
 > Looks mostly OK.
 >
 > Note that choose-temp.c needs to be kept sync'd with the copy in
 > libiberty, so I think you need to change both copies at the same
 > time (and make sure that it still works in libiberty :-)
 >
 > You added an include of config.h to cpphash.c, you need to make
 > sure that's noted in the ChangeLog.
 >
 > Also don't mess with the xmalloc, xrealloc, xfree prototypes yet.
 > That's an issue I want to revisit later (and fix them all at the
 > same time).
 >
 > jeff

	Okay, I installed it without choose-temp.c, added config.h ->
cpphash.c in the ChangeLog and took out the xmalloc, etc, prototype
argument additions.

	I'll put in choose-temp.c shortly when I have time to examine
and sync with the copy in libiberty.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Project Manager / Custom Development
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Icon CMT Corp.