Re: Soft float for i486

	I'm just trying to figure a good place to put them (or should I just
	shove them in t-i386bare and be done with it)?

t-i386bare looks like the right place for this.  It is surprising that it
isn't there already.

	Perhaps every target should have thos so -msoft-float will actually
	work for any target...

It isn't appropriate for every target.  For instance, most UNIX operating
systems assume the CPU has an FPU, and won't work if it doesn't.  Hence there
is no need for soft-float code, though I suppose it does no harm to have it
there.  Also, some systems have their own soft-float code which gcc calls
instead of using its own soft-float code.  Also, some systems require a
different ABI when soft-float, because the FP registers are missing, and
hence just adding the fp-bit.c files don't solve the problem, we need to
multilib to solve the problem.

Jim