Re: __VA_ARGS__ patch for cccp.c

	I don't agree. gcc should be able to grok iso-c _by default_,
	if possible every version of it. selecting between different standards
	imho only makes sense when:

	- two standards (or versions of it) disagree on the same syntax.
	- you want strict conformance and use gcc as a tool to warn
	  about possible (conformance) problems (like -pedantic should do).

Yes, that is basically what I meant, though you did a much better job of
stating it than I did.  We reject the special meaning of ## only if the
user explicitly asked for iso-c9x without GNU C extensions.  We can't
write code to do that yet though because we don't have any way for the user
to ask for that.

Jim