Re: Namespace Lookup

Martin von Loewis wrote:
|> What about
|>   struct Foo{ int bar; };
|>   void bar(Foo&);
|>   void foobar() { /* ... */ }

There are no namespaces involved in this example, nor in your other
example, so the Koenig rules do not kick in.  This are resolved using
the normal unqualified name lookup rules as far as I understand the
standard (but I only have the Dec'96 draft so things may have changed).

//lat
--
Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and a
different presentation, regardless of whether it works. --RFC1925