Re: STL Question.

> The program dumps core, when run. If I use -frepo, it won't link correctly
> after collect2 decideds to re-compile (-fpreo), the linker complains of
> missing functions.

I suspect that the core dump is a bug in your program: putting pointers
in STL objects can be a bit tricky, as you must do your own memory
management.  As for the missing functions, this could be a bug, or
it could be that the functions are actually missing (template definitions
not visible).  One way to test that is to build without -frepo and
see if you are missing anything.