How to debug code that uses the STL library?

Hi

Is there a egcs compiler option that says don't compile debug info
into files included from this one?

Although the SGI STL library being made available all in header files
is said to have advantages, I have more problems than savings because
of it at the moment.  I am trying to debug code that uses the STL and
the debugger keeps entering the STL code which (I am sure :-) is
pretty much bug-free :-)

Many thanks for an email response directly to my email address. I
am presently unsubscribed from the mailing list.

Thanks.

- &