Re: EGCS & libiberty Was: egcs-980205 and m68-next-nextstep3: quick death

 Jeff> The only thing to be careful with on the target side is some
 Jeff> functions in libiberty are GPL'd, which would then infect the
 Jeff> target library.  Right now we don't use any of the GPL'd
 Jeff> functions in libstdc++, so it's not a problem.  Just something
 Jeff> we need to be aware of if we use it for libf2c.

These routines seem to have the same special exception as libgcc,
though.  Have I missed some that don't, or is there some other
problem?