Exception Handling for DJGPP doesn't work

>From my investigation of things, it appears that

/* Objects to be searched for frame unwind info.  */
static struct object *objects;

Is still a null pointer when an exception occurs.  This causes
terminate and then abort to be called instead of the catch routine.
It looks like that can be initialized in 1 of 2 ways from frame.c,
but I don't know which one is preferred or how to do it.
The __register_frame_info_table way probably won't work because
collect2 doesn't work in a djgpp environment (no working fork function).
The __register_frame_info says to be called from crtbegin.o (is that
the same as crt0, crt1, ...?), which I interpret to mean
call before main is called, and pass in the exception table from
the special exception section in the coff file?  Apologies for
being vague, but I really don't have a clue about this.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

--
           /                       	                  Andrew Crabtree