Re: egcs-1.0.2 stuff

> To check out the release branch, go into an empty directory and
> issue the command:
>
> cvs -z 9 co -regcs_1_00_branch egcs
>
> I don't recommend trying to use a single checked out tree to move
> back and forth between the mainline sources and the release branch.
> Instead keep a tree for the mainline sources and a tree for the branch.

Hmmm, but AFAIK it's all right to copy an entire tree and then update
it to another version.  This can safe some time if you are on a slow link.

>   * Other critical bugfixes that I've missed (such as...?)

Depends on your definition of critical... this one fixes a problem
with undefined symbols when using -gdwarf for some kind of source.

Mon Jan 26 18:11:30 1998  J"orn Rennecke <amylaar@cygnus.co.uk>

        * c-decl.c (grokdeclarator): Get parameter tags from
        last_function_parm_tags.
        * dwarfout.c (output_formal_types): Set TREE_ASM_WRITTEN before
        traversing the parameter types.
        (output_type): No early exit for FUNCTION_TYPE / METHOD_TYPE context.