Re: config.guess/config.sub improvements

Lassi> If I understand you correctly, `config.guess' should really return
Lassi> powerpc-lynx-lynxos* on PPC, instead of the current rs6000-*.  Anybody
Lassi> object if I send a patch that does this?  Would it break anything else?
Lassi> I suppose lynx.h could use some editing at least, but I don't really know
Lassi> what.  It seems that it currently assumes rs6000 only.

	The config name is not inherently magic for the port; the name
must map to appropriate machine description files via configure.  If the
architecture name and port directory and configuration names are all the
same, this happens somewhat automatically.  powerpc-* needs to look in
rs6000/ which is not automatic.

	Currently the Lynx configuration for the rs6000 port only provides
default support for the POWER architecture because it only includes
rs6000/rs6000.h and not rs6000/powerpc.h when on a PowerPC host system.
If you only return powerpc-lynx-lynox*, it will not work and you will
break LynxOS support.

David