Re: CVS question: How to check out egcs-core and egcs-g++ only?

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Dirk Herrmann wrote:
> Being low on disk space, I would like to checkout only egcs-core and
> egcs-g++. Is it possible?

That should be possible, yes.

> If not, is it possible to restrict the build and install process to
> these parts of egcs?

Anyway, I just did a
  make bootstrap LANGUAGES="C C++"
and that definitely works. Or you could do a
  make boostrap-lean
which removes the earlier stages of the build once they are not needed
any more. (I have not tried setting LANGUAGES with the latter, but it
should work, too.)

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/