Re: egcs-1.0.1 (fwd)

I am definitely out of space.  I copressed and moved the entire
distribution out of /usr.  I didn't know if anything would go looking
there after the install.  Appearantly it does not because I can compile
now as a non-priveledged user.  This was my error, I'm sorry to have
bothered you.  This version of egcs installed and ran much more easily
than any of the previous ones I've dealt with... GREAT JOB ya'll!!!

Thank You for your assistance,

Kyle