AW: limits and valarray ?

Hi,

>I wonder if there is a chance to get the "limits" and "valarray" header
>from c++. Is someone working on it?

I contributed at least a basis for <limits> quite a while ago (this is,
I said I have
some standard stuff and sent it to someone at Cygnus at one time). The
stuff was never
integrated into any of the libraries. However, you can get it from
<ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-konstanz.de/pub/algo/personal/kuehl/c++.zip>.
I haven't
done any work on this stuff, mainly because I don't know how to figure
out the LIA-1
stuff anyway. This is what is mainly missing. I would probably also
change the details
how the constants are determined (currently simply the constants from
<climits> are
used; it would be possible to generate a header with the corresponding
values when
the stuff is configured) but as it things work reasonable.

There are also some implementations of <valarray> available on the net.
I know that
at least David Vandevoorde had a nearly standard implementation of
<valarray>.

Regards,
  dk