HPUX 9.05 with EGCS/GCC needed badly

Hello,

pls dont shoot me for the following plea for help, I'm perfectly aware
that it doesn't really belong here:

I have to work on a hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.05 machine that does not have GCC
installed. I need some programs in binary form (only very few) among
them ssh-1.2x.x which is the most important. For many reasons, among
them diskspace i cannot install GCC on that box. I planned to install a
cross compiling egcs/gcc on my linux box, but cygnus people informed me
that this would be next to impossible, due to lack of a cross linker
between the two OSses. So i ask all you users with hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.05
machines out there to help me. There is nothing to gain but my thanks,
but its not really much work I'd ask you to do either. I'm not a member
of this list, so you would have to email me any replies directly.

Thanks for your attention.

Boris