From: Arun Sharma <asharma@nospam.netscape.com>
Newsgroups: gnu.gcc.help
Subject: g++ bug ?
Date: 22 Dec 1997 18:18:14 -0800

I have a bunch of files which compiled fine with gcc-2.7.2.1 on a
Redhat Linux 4.2 system. I upgraded to Redhat 5.0 recently, which has
a gcc-2.7.2.3 and am finding a whole bunch of linker errors.

The linker errors are due to undefined references to inline
methods. Does anyone know if this is a bug ? Has it been fixed in more
recent releases ? I'm also using -fhandle-exceptions if that is of any
help.

	-Arun