This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sjlj eh flow patch
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: sjlj eh flow patch
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 17 Dec 1997 01:24:13 -0800
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: egcs at cygnus dot com
>>>>> Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In message <email@example.com>you write:
>> The following patch generates more optimal basic block flows when
>> using sjlj by taking into account the fact that we know that longjmp
>> will go through a different path than the original call to setjmp.
> Conceptually it looks OK to me; though I recommend you run it by Jason
> since he knows this code pretty well.
Looks fine to me, too. Looks like you don't need to mess with the flag at
all now, so you might as well tear out that code.