This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: local_prefix a mistake
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: local_prefix a mistake
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 07:49:15 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: egcs at cygnus dot com
> Jean-Pierre Radley writes:
> >I found my problem. Once upon a time, I had installed ncurses here, but
> >it never really worked. Still left behind, though, were some files in
> >/usr/local/include: curses.h, term.h, termcap.h, and a few others.
> It's a problem with local_prefix, which ought to be removed. It's
> undeniably useful, but the user should explicitly specify any -I flags
> other than for /usr/include.
Too many things may assume it. Are you going to fix the Makefile
H.J. Lu (email@example.com)