Re: New g77 options

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Sullivan <mike@oddjob.utias.utoronto.ca> writes:

 Mike> Where can I get the latest info files etc that outline the
 Mike> latest gcc/g77 options.

In the distribution.  They're incorrect WRT g77 options insofar as the
`g77' driver has changed so that `-v' behaves differently, for
instance, but f771's options should be per manual.  Certain other
things in the g77 manual are wrong or misleading for egcs, but mainly
these apply to backend facilities and fixed bugs rather than what the
f77 front end does.

 Mike> I notice that -fdebug-kludge is no longer supported, has this
 Mike> been superceded.

I don't think so.  Submit a bug report.