This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New g77 options
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: New g77 options
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 13 Dec 1997 19:04:08 +0000
- Organization: Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington WA4 4AD, UK
- References: <3491CB0D.63BBD0E6@oddjob.utias.utoronto.ca>
- Reply-To: egcs at cygnus dot com
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Sullivan <email@example.com> writes:
Mike> Where can I get the latest info files etc that outline the
Mike> latest gcc/g77 options.
In the distribution. They're incorrect WRT g77 options insofar as the
`g77' driver has changed so that `-v' behaves differently, for
instance, but f771's options should be per manual. Certain other
things in the g77 manual are wrong or misleading for egcs, but mainly
these apply to backend facilities and fixed bugs rather than what the
f77 front end does.
Mike> I notice that -fdebug-kludge is no longer supported, has this
Mike> been superceded.
I don't think so. Submit a bug report.