Re: todo list?

  In message <199712102153.QAA17187@sol.eng.fore.com>you write:
  > Someone mentioned the "todo" list for egcs on one of these mailing
  > lists. Is there a publicly readable todo list somewhere? If not, can
  > this be made available?
Look in the gcc/PROJECTS; it's incomplete, but does list several things
that need to be done.

There's also many long standing problems (shared library problems with the
testsuite, make fortran work with cross compilers, etc) that need to be
addressed.

If you've got something specific you'd like to work on, let us know and
we'll dump whatever state we've got on the problem.

jeff