Re: Bug in installation

  In message <9712052020.AA29379@kona.>you write:

  >  Jeffrey> Or maybe we stop installing f2c outside of $(libsubdir) and
  >  Jeffrey> instead have configure issue a warning about the existance
  >  Jeffrey> of an old f2c in /usr/include or /usr/local/include?
  >
  > Sounds like a great idea.  Hardwired destinations are a pain, and
  > moving away from them in this manner is a definite plus.
Actually I just went back and looked at the archives and the source;
and f2c.h is not installed outside of $prefix by default.  It is only
done if F2C_INSTALL_FLAGS is true, which should only happen if
you've touched the file f2c-install-ok.

So, I think we need to find out how/why this file is being installed
on your systems and fix it.

Jeff