Re: gnu-libc and egcs problems on linux

Mike Neuhauser <mike@gams.co.at> writes:

> Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough: _G_config.h is needed during
> the build of *egcs* when it is generated from the gnulibc2 headers.

I know.  It still cannot work.  And it will become even more critical
in future.

> I think this is fairly important as gnulibc2 is the new standard
> c-library for linux.

It's not really important to make cross-compiling working.  Get and
install glibc with your current compiler.

-- Uli
---------------.      drepper at gnu.org  ,-.   Rubensstrasse 5
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  76149 Karlsruhe/Germany