This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible Showstopper
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Subject: Re: Possible Showstopper
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:35:48 -0800
- cc: mmitchell at usa dot net, egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199712031733.JAA25765@atrus.synopsys.com>you write:
> Will it work around the problem if users add -lpthread to their link
Dunno. RTH has a CD on order; hopefully it'll arrive soon, we can then
do whatever is necessary to support 5.0 and spin a release with 5.0
support within a week or two.
> (Yes, it sucks that we got burned by 5.0, but we did want to support
> popular Linux distributions).
Yup. I think this is important enough to make a minor release as soon
as we've got 5.0 support.