This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: release stuff
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: release stuff
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 02 Dec 1997 21:17:00 -0800
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at dptmaths dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In message <email@example.com>you write:
>> >>>>> Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> >> >> template static member functions
>> We support this. Thus my confusion.
> So is Gabriel just referring to a bug?
I have no idea what he's referring to.