This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Flow analysis confused by exception handling
- To: jason at cygnus dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Subject: Re: Flow analysis confused by exception handling
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 21:12:30 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: tot at trema dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com
> Tue Dec 2 01:42:33 1997 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * flow.c (find_basic_blocks): A CALL_INSN that can throw starts
> a new basic block.
> (find_basic_blocks_1): Likewise.
I think you have to fix some code in the schedulers when you do that.