This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: --with-headers for cross-compile broken? (egcs-971201)
- To: Mike Neuhauser <mike at gams dot co dot at>
- Subject: Re: --with-headers for cross-compile broken? (egcs-971201)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 11:25:39 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199712021615.RAA11779@scully.gams.co.at>you write:
> I'm trying to build a powerpc-unknown-linux-gnulibc2 targeted cross
> compiler on an i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1 host. I've got problems with the
> target header files.
> I'm using bintuls-22.214.171.124.17 (binutils and egcs are built together)
> and egcs-971201 (egcs-971122 shows same behaviour).
> The following sets up the build directory and does the build:
Hmmm, the include search path didn't look correct.
The first thing I would do is make sure CROSS_COMPILE is being defined
when building cccp.c.