Error in 971122 i686-pc-linux-gnu

Jason et. al. --

  I wonder if the implicit typename stuff should be disabled for the
release.  There seem to be a lot of internal errors being reported in
cases where the users should have used 'typename'.  (Ross, your code
is illegal: you have to say 'typename X::A'.)  At the very least, we
could issue a warning on this so that users would have a hint about
what they might do to avoid triggering the crash.

--
Mark Mitchell		mmitchell@usa.net
Stanford University	http://www.stanford.edu